Industrial Engineer Position:
Small Tube Products has a career opportunity for an Industrial Engineer at its facility in Duncansville, PA. This ISO 9001 certified operation is a major supplier of tubing for a variety of end users.
Core Function: Coordinate raw material assignment with bookings to increase efficiencies and reduce cost.
Key Business Objectives:
- Create and assign the most effective operations routings to ensure that customer orders are translated into mill processing steps that will meet customer specifications at optimal cost, quality levels and lead times. (Quality, Financial Productivity, Delivery, Yield)
- Assist in all aspects of continuous improvement and process development. (Quality)
- Develop a full understanding of the STP system and the interconnectivity of the various departments.
- Interpret customer and industry standard (ASME, ASTM, DIN, MIL-T, etc.) specifications.
- Act as liaison between Process Engineering and other departments.
- Review new customer specifications and determine feasibility; establish exceptions where necessary.
- Work with customers and outside sales force in new product development and problem solving.
- Assist with root cause analysis and continuous improvement projects.
- Perform non-standard costing functions.
- Collaborates with the Accounting Department to maintain and update costing system to ensure accurate quoting capabilities.
- BS in Engineering preferred, Associate degree in technical field as a minimum • 5-year manufacturing experience
- Drafting: manual and/or CAD
- Proficiency in Office software
- Proficiency in math, particularly geometry
- Familiarity with material properties
- High level reading comprehension and communication skills
Small Tube Products has career opportunities at its manufacturing facility in Duncansville, PA. This ISO 9001 registered operation is a major supplier of tubing for a variety of end users.
Ideal candidates will have previous manufacturing experience in an industrial setting, knowledge in utilizing measuring devices, and demonstrated mechanical abilities.
All candidates must be available to work either second or third shift and have a willingness to work overtime.
All positions require a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
Small Tube Products offers an excellent salary and benefits program.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F, Vets/Disabled